The Elrod Update

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Completely Random

These are just some random pictures that I took over Memorial Day weekend....

A tree by the pond in my brother's backyard.

My feet... going for abstract art here... HA!!

My brothers, Phillip and David Lee, doing a little pickin' and singin' on the front porch.

I just love this old swing on my brother's front porch... our grandad found it for him at a garage sale.

We were able to pet the horses that were in the field by my cousin Laura's house.

My dad (Pawpaw) and the boys on Sunday after church.


















2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Hey Cathy! Just letting you know that I stopped by. Great pics...I love those cakes!

6/15/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your best cuz was here. :)

6/25/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home