The Elrod Update

Monday, February 05, 2007

Christmas at the Cabin

(Yes, this is another post that's chronologically out of order but I only recently was able to download these pictures from my mother-in-law's camera... that's my excuse.)

For the past several years, we've hosted Christmas at our house for Chris's brother & his family, and Chris's mom & Nana. This year, my sister-in-law had the idea to do something different and rent a cabin for the weekend. So, the weekend of December 8-10, all of us loaded up and went to Village Creek State Park near Wynne, AR for our Christmas getaway. We got there on Friday evening and left late Sunday morning. We exchanged gifts, ate a nice Christmas meal, played games, scrapbooked, and just enjoyed visiting with each other. I think we may even try to do it again this year! :)



Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree :)

Opening Presents:


Hayden and Tanner... our nephews


Pajama Party:


Me and my sister-in-law, Pam, with our new jammies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home