The Elrod Update

Thursday, December 28, 2006

More Christmas Day Pictures

Matthew giving Uncle Phillip the present that he had bought for him at the school Holiday Store. It was a travel coffee mug for him to use in the plane.
Chris's mom (Meme) and the boys

Chris's best friend... aka "Uncle Dean"... and the boys. He brought Matthew a V-Cam Now (he can record 7 minute videos) and Grant a new bike:

Matthew with his new hiking stick

This was actually taken on Christmas Eve morning

My lil' pirate and his ship... the Black Pearl

You can't see it very well but, this is the hatchet that Uncle Phillip got Matthew


Merry Christmas!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading about all your family adventures :0) You've got some great pictures to scrapbook with, and I think I gained a few pounds just looking at all those goodies you made. Thanks for sharing! LOL, my boys will keep me on my toes at that age as well, I'm sure ;0)

1/03/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home