The Elrod Update

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Science Project



My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas
(Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto)

How did you learn how to memorize the names of the 9 planets? Yes, I know, Pluto is technically no longer considered an "official" planet but I think that's just wrong! HA! Matthew is now studying the planets and space in Science at school. A note was sent home recently letting us know that each child had the opportunity to earn 10 extra bonus points towards their lowest Science grade if they completed one of two projects. They could either memorize a provided poem about the planets or they could create a project. Matthew chose to make a project. This is what we came up with and I believe he did a great job!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Cathy,
I love to read about your family! You are so precious to share these with friends and family. I know your Mom would be so proud of you. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Email me sometime and let's "chat".
Love you bunches!
Corrine Brandon

4/28/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home