The Elrod Update

Thursday, March 29, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

We celebrated St. Patrick's day twice this year. The boys woke me up on Friday morning by pinching me because my jammies had no green on them. Well, I thought, this must be St. Patrick's day. We made a big deal of everyone wearing green, talking about shamrocks and leprechauns, and eating green food. Boy!... Was I surprised when I sat down at the computer on Saturday morning and saw "Happy St. Patrick's Day!". What!?! Didn't they know that was yesterday?? Oops! I was the one in the wrong! *heehee* Soooo... we all wore green again, I made green pancakes for breakfast, and we celebrated one more day.



May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you. ~Irish Blessing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home